March 10, 2011

4E Hot Chicks

Those of us playing 4E are falling behind the curve! That retro blog, The Underdark Gazette, which is all about non-4E editions has seized the initiative away from us 4Enards. He is using Hot Elf Chicks to put forward the message that people can still play earlier editions of D&D (and its clones). Now the retro blog-o-sphere has united in their pursuit to crush us and Hot Elf Chicks are everywhere! WE ARE FALLING BEHIND!

Therefore, I propose all the 4E blogs do something similar. Only we can't use Hot Elf Chicks, since THEY are using them. We need something original and unexpected. Therefore, I propose Hot Orc Chicks!



















We will win the day!

(PS I'm open to moving away from Hot Orc Chicks...maybe some nice Trolls.)

7 comments:

Sully said...

ROTFLMAO frickin brilliant! I'll be joining the fray this evening once I'm back at my compy!

Kindros said...

So many bad memories.

Greyhawk Grognard said...

::golf clap::

Anonymous said...

There are worse fates than being crushed under hot elf chicks...

Old School Risqué for the win! :)

Greg(ory) Senpai said...

This whole Hold X Chicks thing is awesome. Probably one of the funniest things to sweep the RPG Blogosphere in a while. Well done sir. Have a cookie.

greywulf said...

Proud to be a member of the Hot Chick Renaissance, whatever the edition!

Here's my humble submission to the cause.

Elton said...

I've got a hot dragon-disguised-as-a-human chick. :)