January 28, 2011

Quotes at the Table

We all have some line that cracks us up at the gaming table. I've been collecting a few over the past few weeks (from both my 4E games and my wife's 3rd edition Gamma World game). Here are some of them. Hopefully, not all of the quotes are of the "you had to be there" kind. Feel free to let us know some of your better quotes.

"I am not comfortable leaving live enemies behind us. The world is round and eventually they will be in front of us."

"Bodily fluids are no longer on the inside."

"Look, a perfectly preserved pirate...minus a head."

"An undead were-giraffe, this could be trouble."

"I didn't realize we had standards."

-"We should try doing some thinking instead of being brutal."
-"Well, I'm out."

"Evil is tasty."

"Don't look him in the eye."

"Save yourself! Throw the cleric in front."

Before the undead attacked-"Mummy!"
After the undead attacked-"Mommy!"

No comments: