September 5, 2013

30 Day D&D - Your favorite set of dice

I hate to do this, because this is supposed to be all about D&D, but my absolute favorite die are my TORG dice. They are 20 sided die, 1-20, with a wonderful red/blue swirl coloring to them. One came with each TORG boxed set of rules; I liked TORG and the dice so much I bought two box sets.

In my head these are also my best rolling dice. They seem to consistency roll high. And this is why I'm okay with including these in this D&D post. Whenever I play D&D these are the dice I bring out when I need to put fear into the players.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are not alone -- that has long been my favorite d20, and the one my players despise most. Another friend of mine has this die too, and it seems equally lucky!

Karen said...

Don't suppose you'd be willing to sell one (or both)? I'm trying to track one down...