February 5, 2014

40th D&D - Highest Level Character

Day 5: First character to go from 1st level to the highest level possible in a given edition? (or What's the highest level character you've ever run?)

Another hard one for me, because I tend to DM rather than play. In fact, I haven't played a D&D character in over 20 years, despite playing some form of D&D for the last 34 years. The other problem is that when I was playing characters in D&D we never had a consistent setting; we played in random adventures rather than campaigns. I can't remember a character over 10.

But to attempt to answer the question...I guess it would be Brie Wildways, my dumb-as-a-stump druid. I'm not sure how high he got (I think level 10) but he is the character I played the longest. He was played with the 2E rules. My longest campaigns seemed to be from that edition.



No comments: